- Departments A-G
- County Administration Office
County Administration Office
The County Administrator is the Chief Administrative Officer of County government and is accountable directly to the Board of Supervisors. This Office is the executive management office for King George County Government. The County Administrator directs and supervises the day-to-day operations of all County departments and agencies under the direct control of the Board of Supervisors, pursuant to County ordinances and regulations; and provides administrative support to the Board of Supervisors and coordinates and implements its policy directives with regard to Board agendas, meetings, resolutions, legislative policies and constituent services.
Additionally, the County Administrator serves as the Board of Supervisors' liaison to the Constitutional Officers, the Judiciary, regional, State and local agencies and authorities and community associations.
- Maintain minutes of all the official Board meetings within established time frames to insure accurate accounting of official Board actions
- Provide assistance to the Board of Supervisors in responding to constituent concerns and requests within three working days
- Provide leadership and accountability in promoting quality customer service, innovation, responsibility, and fiscal prudence
- Enhance Internet access to provide citizens with increased County Information
- Initiate workforce development strategies to include review of the performance based pay plan