The Wetlands Board consists of 5 members appointed by the King George Board of Supervisors. Wetlands Board duties include prevention of the despoliation and destruction of wetlands while accommodating necessary economic development in a manner consistent with wetlands preservation as stated in the Code of Virginia § 28.2-1301 and King George County Wetland Ordinance. The Board reviews Joint Permit Applications within the tidal area to include Riprap, Bulkhead, and Groins etc.
Meetings, when applicable, are held on the fourth Thursday of every month at 6:30 p.m. in the Board Room of the Horace A. Revercomb Building located at 10459 Courthouse Drive King George, VA 22485
- Thomas M. Kramer, Chairman, (James Madison), Term Expires: 3/31/2024
- James Johnson, Vice Chairman, (Shiloh), Term Expires: 02/28/2023
- Taylor Courtney, (James Monroe) ,Term Expires : 03/31/2025
- Howard Nelson, (Dahlgren), Term Expires: 6/2/2025
- Stuart Ashton Jr, (At Large), Term Expires: 09/30/2024
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes