King George Sponsored Training
CPR Course (Continuously - Call for next class)
- Date: TBD
- Location: Company 1 - Fire/Rescue Headquarters, 8122 Kings Highway, King George, VA 22485
- Prerequisites: None
- Registration: Contact our CPR Coordinator Jim Morgan by email or phone to register at 540-775-5204
- Date/Time: Starts February 9, 2019 (Tuesdays, Thursdays, and most Saturdays) See attached Flyer
- Location: Company 1 - Fire/Rescue Headquarters, 8122 Kings HWY, King George, VA 22485
- Prerequisites: See Page 3 for detailed Pre-Requisites (*A CPR-Pro class will be held on January 26, 2019 at Co.1 if you do not have this certification. A Heartsaver CPR certification is not accepted by OEMS. Please use Eventbrite to sign up for the CPR class. The cost will be $35.00 for the CPR class if you are not a King George DES or KGFR, Inc. member.)
- Additional Info: Contact the Training Division at 540-775-8908 or Email.
- Registration: You must Pre-Register online for this class at Eventbrite. Preregistration MUST be completed by January 25, 2019.
- Class Limit: 30 Students
- Cost: $600.00, which includes the course, textbook, course uniform shirts and National Registry testing fees. Payment in full MUST be received by 16:00hrs on Friday, February 1, 2019. See the instructions on Page 2 for more details. ***Through the new scholarship program that the Virginia Office of EMS has created, you are encouraged to apply for a scholarship within 10 days of the first day of class to assist you with the cost of this class. Please click here to learn more about this funding opportunity.***
NIMS Online Training
Please visit the home page of the Emergency Management Institute for further information. NIMS and Incident Command System training is available online from the Emergency Management Institute: