The Planning Commission is a 10 member Commission, appointed by the King George Board of Supervisors, whose charge it is to review and make recommendations to the Board of Supervisors regarding Ordinance Amendments, Special Exception Permits, Rezoning's, and the Comprehensive and Capital Improvement Plans. In addition, the Planning Commission reviews and approves or disapproves major subdivision plats.
Planning Commission Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month at 7:00PM in the Board Room of the Revercomb Building located at 10459 Courthouse Drive King George, VA 22485
**The King George County Planning Commission will not meet in December 2018**
- Josh Colwell, Chairman (At Large) Term expires: December 31, 2020
- Kristofer Parker, Vice Chairman (James Madison) Term expires: February 28, 2022
- Gary Kendrick, (At Large) Term expires: January 31, 2020
- Tara Patteson, (James Monroe) Term expires: December 31, 2020
- Doily Fulcher, (James Monroe) Term expires: June 30, 2018
- Ross Devries, (Dahlgren) Term expires: December 31, 2018
- Steve Wido, (Shiloh) Term expires: March 1, 2019
- Kevin Myers, (James Madison) Term expires: February 28, 2021
- Jason Williams, (Shiloh) Term expires: October 31, 2021
- Andrew Westling, (Dahlgren) Term expires: August 31, 2022
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.