Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
It's summer reading time again!
1. The challenge starts on June 1 and runs through July 31. You can join in at any time. Participants must be ages 18 & up.
2. To qualify, the books or activities must be completed by July 31.
3. Each book counts for a single square. The same book may not be used for multiple squares.
4. A book of your choice may be substituted for the 2 yellow activities squares (Creation Station & Adult library program).
5. To qualify for the prize drawings, you must complete a BINGO (either a row, column or diagonal line). One entry will be permitted per person.
6. Please turn in completed BINGO cards to the staff at the Circulation desk no later than July 31. Be sure to include your name and contact information on the card.
7. Winners will be drawn randomly from the eligible contestants on August 1 and notified shortly thereafter.